Wikipedia:Kafé

Husi Wikipédia, ensiklopédia livre
Saltar para a navegação Saltar para a pesquisa
Kafé.
  • tet: Favór ida, tau iha-ne'e iha-ne'e iha inglés, tetun, portugés no / ka Indonézia.
  • en: Please post here in English, Tetum, Portuguese and/or Indonesian.
  • pt: Por favor, poste em inglês, tétum, português e / ou indonésio.
  • es: Por favor, publique en inglés, tetum, portugués y / o indonesio.
  • id: Silakan posting dalam bahasa Inggris, Tetum, Portugis dan/atau Indonesia.

Tulun[edita]

Hai maluk sira, oinsa ita boot sira nia hanoin se ita kria notisia aktual iha pájina mahuluk para ita hare furak oituan??

hau hanoin ida ne´e paso positivo ida y ida ne´e furak tebes, tanba ho ida ne´e ema hotu bele hetan informasaun konaba ita nia rain liu-liu timor ona sira nebe mak hela no estuda iha rai liur. hau mos hanoin katak hosi ida ne´e timor ona sira nebe mak hela iha rai liur bele fo sira nia hanoin, kritiko no mos sira bele fo notisias importante ruma nebe sira hetan o konaba realidade nebe mak sira hasoru...

ne´e mak hau nia komentario i hau mos hakarak husu ita boot sira dirección ou se E-mail para ami bele kontakto ita boot sira, hau nia E-mail mak ne´e: eulalia@maceo.ijv.sld.cu

Ne'e hanesan paso kapas ida hodi halo furak liu-tan Wikipedia Lian Tetun, maibe? bainhra lo'os mak sei komesan?

Bantuan terjemahan[edita]

Mohon bantuan terjemah http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_SGM kepada bahasa Tetun secara lengkap untuk diguna sebagai template bagi rencana lainnya. Yosri (talk) 18:31, 11 Fevereiru 2013 (UTC)

I agree with MF-Warburg's comment above. Bennylin (talk) 13:45, 1 Marsu 2013 (UTC)

Hi Yosri Saya akan mencoba membantu terjemahkan https://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_SGM dalam bahasa Tetun, namun mungkin ada beberapa kata yang harus diadopsi dari bahasa Portugues. Karena belum ada di Bahasa Tetun. Thx --Abraoximenes (talk) 00:56, 7 Outubru 2014 (UTC)

Hi Yosri

I have just translated the content of https://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_SGM to Tetun https://tet.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_SGM --Abraoximenes (talk) 02:27, 7 Outubru 2014 (UTC)

Maybe you should translate this, too to make clear,what is a Sidade sensu. ;-) --J. Patrick Fischer (talk) 21:38, 7 Outubru 2014 (UTC)

Lista administrativu Timór Lorosa'e nian[edita]

Hello! I just copied the Suku-List from German Wikipedia into Tetum Wikipedia. Still the names of the sukus have to be translated into Tetum, but I will do it during the next days as best as I can. Feel free to join me or maybe write the articles about the subdistricts and sukus. Greetings, --J. Patrick Fischer (talk) 13:35, 10 Agostu 2014 (UTC)

Survei Wikipediawan Indonesia[edita]

Mohon maaf karena menggunakan bahasa Indonesia!

Wikimedia Indonesia saat ini tengah mempersiapkan rencana Konferensi Wikimedia Indonesia pada 2019. Kegiatan ini bertujuan untuk menjawab kebutuhan dan permasalahan yang dihadapi Wikipediawan Indonesia dalam berkontribusi di berbagai proyek Wikimedia. Kami meminta partisipasi Anda untuk mengisi survei yang akan dijadikan rujukan oleh Wikimedia Indonesia dalam menyajikan program yang sesuai bagi komunitas Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia maupun bahasa daerah nantinya. Survei ditujukan bagi para Wikipediawan yang berdomisili di Indonesia. Berikut pranala menuju survei. ··· 🌸 Rachmat04 · 07h49min de 22 de Outubru de 2018 (UTC)[Responder]

Pendaftaran WikiNusantara 2020 dibuka hingga 31 Desember![edita]

Mohon maaf menggunakan bahasa Indonesia.

Logo WikiNusantara 2020 A.svg
WikiNusantara 2020

Halo! Wikimedia Indonesia, dibantu oleh para sukarelawan, mengadakan konferensi regional untuk para komunitas Wikimedia di Indonesia. Konferensi ini akan dilaksanakan di Kota Padang, 28–29 Maret 2020. Tema yang diangkat dalam acara ini adalah "Kolaborasi dalam Gerakan Terbuka". Selain berdiskusi dengan Wikimediawan lain dan bertemu muka, konferensi ini juga akan mengajak seluruh sukarelawan dan proyek-proyek seinduknya untuk membangun semangat kolaborasi dalam membebaskan pengetahuan.

Konferensi ini menyediakan beasiswa perjalanan penuh (full scholarship) dan beasiswa parsial (partial scholarship). Informasi lebih lanjut mengenai beasiswa ini dapat dilihat di » halaman ini «. Segeralah mendaftar beasiswa perjalanan ini agar semakin besar kesempatan Anda menghadiri konferensi ini. Pendaftaran akan ditutup pada 31 Desember 2019.

Pastikan Anda mencatat tanggal-tanggal penting konferensi. Semua informasi sudah dicantum di halaman utama WikiNusantara 2020.

Apabila Anda memiliki pertanyaan mengenai konferensi ini, hubungi konferensi@wikimedia.or.id atau melalui halaman Talk:WikiNusantara 2020. Sampai bertemu! ··· 🌸 Rachmat04 · , atas nama Tim Beasiswa WikiNusantara 2020, 07h51min de 28 de Dezembru de 2019 (UTC)[Responder]

Wikipédia Timor-Leste 2020[edita]

Wikipédia Timor-Leste 2020

After invitation by some Wikipedians, we are planing to come to Timor-Leste in August 2020 to support the activities of the local community. It is planned to recruit new editors, provide workshops, talk to media and officials and start offline activities of the wiki community. In the moment, we are applying for grants by the Wikimedia Foundation. You can support us by endorsing the grants at the project page on Meta of Wikimedia here. If the project will get support by the foundation, we will be happy, if you can support us in August in Dili. See you 2020! --J. Patrick Fischer (discussão) 21h00min de 29 de Dezembru de 2019 (UTC)[Responder]

Editing news 2020 #2[edita]

20h33min de 17 de Juñu de 2020 (UTC)

Annual contest Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos[edita]

Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos (WPWP)

This is to invite you to join the Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos (WPWP) campaign to help improve Wikipedia articles with photos and win prizes. The campaign starts today 1st July 2020 and closes 31st August 2020.

The campaign primarily aims at using images from Wikimedia Commons on Wikipedia articles that are lacking images. Participants will choose among Wikipedia pages without photo images, then add a suitable file from among the many thousands of photos in the Wikimedia Commons, especially those uploaded from thematic contests (Wiki Loves Africa, Wiki Loves Earth, Wiki Loves Folklore, etc.) over the years.

Please visit the campaign page to learn more about the WPWP Campaign.

With kind regards,

Thank you,

Deborah Schwartz Jacobs, Communities Liaison, On behalf of the Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos Organizing Team - 08h24min de 1 de Jullu de 2020 (UTC)

feel free to translate this message to your local language when this helps your community

Feedback on movement names[edita]

Olá. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. Ajude a traduzir para a sua língua, por favor if necessary. Obrigado!

There are a lot of conversations happening about the future of our movement names. We hope that you are part of these discussions and that your community is represented.

Since 16 June, the Foundation Brand Team has been running a survey in 7 languages about 3 naming options. There are also community members sharing concerns about renaming in a Community Open Letter.

Our goal in this call for feedback is to hear from across the community, so we encourage you to participate in the survey, the open letter, or both. The survey will go through 7 July in all timezones. Input from the survey and discussions will be analyzed and published on Meta-Wiki.

Thanks for thinking about the future of the movement, --The Brand Project team, 19h42min de 2 de Jullu de 2020 (UTC)

Note: The survey is conducted via a third-party service, which may subject it to additional terms. For more information on privacy and data-handling, see the survey privacy statement.

Editing news 2020 #3[edita]

12h55min de 9 de Jullu de 2020 (UTC)

Announcing a new wiki project! Welcome, Abstract Wikipedia[edita]

Sent by m:User:Elitre (WMF) 20h10min de 9 de Jullu de 2020 (UTC) - m:Special:MyLanguage/Abstract Wikipedia/July 2020 announcement [Responder]

The Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC): we want to hear from you.[edita]

Technical Wishes: FileExporter and FileImporter become default features on all Wikis[edita]

Max Klemm (WMDE) 09h14min de 6 de Agostu de 2020 (UTC)[Responder]

Important: maintenance operation on September 1st[edita]

Trizek (WMF) (talk) 13h49min de 26 de Agostu de 2020 (UTC)[Responder]

New Wikipedia Library Collections Now Available (September 2020)[edita]


Hello Wikimedians!

The TWL owl says sign up today!

The Wikipedia Library is announcing new free, full-access, accounts to reliable sources as part of our research access program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials on the Library Card platform:

Many other partnerships are listed on our partners page, including Adam Matthew, EBSCO, Gale and JSTOR.

A significant portion of our collection now no longer requires individual applications to access! Read more in our recent blog post.

Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 09h49min de 3 de Setembru de 2020 (UTC)

This message was delivered via the Global Mass Message tool to The Wikipedia Library Global Delivery List.

Invitation to participate in the conversation[edita]

Wiki of functions naming contest[edita]

21h22min de 29 de Setembru de 2020 (UTC)

Call for feedback about Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws changes and Board candidate rubric[edita]

Olá. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. Ajude a traduzir para a sua língua, por favor.

Today the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees starts two calls for feedback. One is about changes to the Bylaws mainly to increase the Board size from 10 to 16 members. The other one is about a trustee candidate rubric to introduce new, more effective ways to evaluate new Board candidates. The Board welcomes your comments through 26 October. For more details, check the full announcement.

Obrigado! Qgil-WMF (talk) 17h17min de 7 de Outubru de 2020 (UTC)[Responder]

Important: maintenance operation on October 27[edita]

-- Trizek (WMF) (talk) 17h11min de 21 de Outubru de 2020 (UTC)[Responder]

Rekomendasi Strategi Gerakan Wikimedia 2030[edita]

Halo semua,

Wikimedia Indonesia akan mengadakan pertemuan dengan komunitas untuk membahas Strategi Gerakan Wikimedia 2030. Saat ini, ada 10 rekomendasi yang tertuang dalam Strategi Gerakan Wikimedia 2030. Kami mengundang rekan-rekan komunitas untuk menentukan prioritas dari 10 rekomendasi yang ada. Pertemuan akan diadakan pada hari Jumat, 23 Oktober, pukul 18.30-19.30 WIB melalui Google Meet berikut ini: https://meet.google.com/ysj-eyht-tny.

Rekomendasi Strategi Gerakan Wikimedia 2030 dalam bahasa Indonesia sudah tersedia di sini: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Recommendations/id

Jika saat membuka masing-masing rekomendasi munculnya bahasa Inggris, silakan klik tulisan "bahasa Indonesia" yang ada di atas halaman.


Terima kasih
Hillun Vilayl Napis (WMID) (discussão) 08h44min de 22 de Outubru de 2020 (UTC)[Responder]

Wiki of functions naming contest - Round 2[edita]

22h10min de 5 de Novembru de 2020 (UTC)

Pesquisa de lista de desejos da comunidade / Inquérito sobre a Lista de Desejos da Comunidade para 2021[edita]

Magic Wand Icon 229981 Color Flipped.svg

[‎português do Brasil] A Pesquisa de lista de desejos da comunidade 2021 já está aberto! Esta pesquisa é o processo em que as comunidades decidem quais são da equipe Comunidade tecnológica deve trabalhar no próximo ano. Incentivamos todos a enviar propostas até o prazo final 30 Novembru nian, ou comentar outras propostas para ajudá-las a melhorar. As comunidades votarão nas propostas entre 8 Dezembru nian e 21 Dezembru nian.

A equipe da comunidade técnica está enfocada em ferramentas para editores experientes. Você pode escrever propostas em qualquer idioma, e nós as traduziremos para você. Obrigado e estamos ansiosos para ver suas propostas!


[‎português] O Inquérito sobre a Lista de Desejos da Comunidade para 2021 já abriu! Este inquérito éo processo pelo qual as comunidades decidem o que é que a equipa Comunidade Técnica deve trabalhar no próximo ano. Incentivamos todos a enviar propostas até o prazo final 30 Novembru nian, ou comentar outras propostas ajudando-as a melhorar. As comunidades votarão nas propostas entre 8 Dezembru nian e 21 Dezembru nian.

A equipa da Comunidade Técnica está focada em ferramentas para editores experientes. Pode escrever propostas em qualquer idioma, e nós as traduziremos. Obrigado, estamos ansiosos para ver as suas propostas!

SGrabarczuk (WMF) 04h53min de 20 de Novembru de 2020 (UTC)[Responder]

Global bot policy proposal: invitation to a Meta discussion[edita]

Wikidata descriptions changes to be included more often in Recent Changes and Watchlist[edita]

2020 Coolest Tool Award Ceremony on December 11th[edita]

Pesquisa de lista de desejos da comunidade 2021[edita]

SGrabarczuk (WMF)

15h28min de 11 de Dezembru de 2020 (UTC)

Moving Wikimania 2021 to a Virtual Event[edita]

Wikimania's logo.

Olá. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. Ajude a traduzir para a sua língua, por favor. Obrigado!

Wikimania will be a virtual event this year, and hosted by a wide group of community members. Whenever the next in-person large gathering is possible again, the ESEAP Core Organizing Team will be in charge of it. Stay tuned for more information about how you can get involved in the planning process and other aspects of the event. Please read the longer version of this announcement on wikimedia-l.

ESEAP Core Organizing Team, Wikimania Steering Committee, Wikimedia Foundation Events Team, 15h16min de 27 de Janeiru de 2021 (UTC)

Project Grant Open Call[edita]

This is the announcement for the Project Grants program open call that started on January 11, with the submission deadline of February 10, 2021.
This first open call will be focussed on Community Organizing proposals. A second open call focused on research and software proposals is scheduled from February 15 with a submission deadline of March 16, 2021.

For the Round 1 open call, we invite you to propose grant applications that fall under community development and organizing (offline and online) categories. Project Grant funds are available to support individuals, groups, and organizations to implement new experiments and proven ideas, from organizing a better process on your wiki, coordinating a campaign or editathon series to providing other support for community building. We offer the following resources to help you plan your project and complete a grant proposal:

Program officers are also available to offer individualized proposal support upon request. Contact us if you would like feedback or more information.

We are excited to see your grant ideas that will support our community and make an impact on the future of Wikimedia projects. Put your idea into motion, and submit your proposal by February 10, 2021!

Please feel free to get in touch with questions about getting started with your grant application, or about serving on the Project Grants Committee. Contact us at projectgrantsTemplate:Atwikimedia.org. Please help us translate this message to your local language. MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 08h01min de 28 de Janeiru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

New Wikipedia Library Collections Available Now (February 2021)[edita]

Hello Wikimedians!

The TWL owl says sign up today!

The Wikipedia Library is announcing new free, full-access, accounts to reliable sources as part of our research access program. You can sign up to access research materials on the Library Card platform:

  • Taxmann – Taxation and law database
  • PNAS – Official journal of the National Academy of Sciences
  • EBSCO – New Arabic and Spanish language databases added

We have a wide array of other collections available, and a significant number now no longer require individual applications to access! Read more in our blog post.

Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects!

This message was delivered via the Global Mass Message tool to The Wikipedia Library Global Delivery List.

--12h57min de 1 de Fevereiru de 2021 (UTC)

Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 is back![edita]

Ajude a traduzir para a sua língua, por favor

Wiki Loves Folklore Logo.svg

You are humbly invited to participate in the Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 an international photography contest organized on Wikimedia Commons to document folklore and intangible cultural heritage from different regions, including, folk creative activities and many more. It is held every year from the 1st till the 28th of February.

You can help in enriching the folklore documentation on Commons from your region by taking photos, audios, videos, and submitting them in this commons contest.

Please support us in translating the project page and a banner message to help us spread the word in your native language.

Kind regards,

Wiki loves Folklore International Team

MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 13h25min de 6 de Fevereiru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Feminism & Folklore 1 February - 31 March[edita]

Ajude a traduzir para a sua língua, por favor

Greetings!

You are invited to participate in Feminism and Folklore writing contest. This year Feminism and Folklore will focus on feminism, women's biographies and gender-focused topics for the project in league with Wiki Loves Folklore gender gap focus with folk culture theme on Wikipedia. folk activities, folk games, folk cuisine, folk wear, fairy tales, folk plays, folk arts, folk religion, mythology, etc.

You can help us in enriching the folklore documentation on Wikipedia from your region by creating or improving articles centered on folklore around the world, including, but not limited to folk festivals, folk dances, folk music, women and queer personalities in folklore, folk culture (folk artists, folk dancers, folk singers, folk musicians, folk game athletes, women in mythology, women warriors in folklore, witches and witch-hunting, fairy tales and more. You can contribute to new articles or translate from the list of suggested articles here.

You can also support us in translating the project page and help us spread the word in your native language.

Learn more about the contest and prizes from our project page. Thank you.

Feminism and Folklore team,

Joy Agyepong (talk) 02h40min de 16 de Fevereiru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Proposal: Set two-letter project shortcuts as alias to project namespace globally[edita]

Ajude a traduzir para a sua língua, por favor

Hello everyone,

I apologize for posting in English. I would like to inform everyone that I created a new global request for comment (GRFC) at Meta Wiki, which may affect your project: m:Requests for comment/Set short project namespace aliases by default globally.

In this GRFC, I propose that two-project shortcuts for project names will become a default alias for the project namespace. For instance, on all Wikipedias, WP will be an alias to the Wikipedia: namespace (and similar for other projects). Full list is available in the GRFC.

This is already the case for Wikivoyages, and many individual projects asked for this alias to be implemented. I believe this makes it easier to access the materials in the project namespace, as well as creating shortcuts like WP:NPOV, as well as helps new projects to use this feature, without having to figure out how to request site configuration changes first.

As far as I can see, Wikipedia currently does not have such an alias set. This means that such an alias will be set for you, if the GRFC is accepted by the global community.

I would like to ask all community members to participate in the request for comment at Meta-Wiki, see m:Requests for comment/Set short project namespace aliases by default globally.

Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions about this proposal.

Best regards,
--Martin Urbanec (talk) 14h13min de 18 de Fevereiru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Wikifunctions logo contest[edita]

01h47min de 2 de Marsu de 2021 (UTC)

Universal Code of Conduct – 2021 consultations[edita]

Universal Code of Conduct Phase 2[edita]

Ajude a traduzir para a sua língua, por favor

The Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC) provides a universal baseline of acceptable behavior for the entire Wikimedia movement and all its projects. The project is currently in Phase 2, outlining clear enforcement pathways. You can read more about the whole project on its project page.

Drafting Committee: Call for applications[edita]

The Wikimedia Foundation is recruiting volunteers to join a committee to draft how to make the code enforceable. Volunteers on the committee will commit between 2 and 6 hours per week from late April through July and again in October and November. It is important that the committee be diverse and inclusive, and have a range of experiences, including both experienced users and newcomers, and those who have received or responded to, as well as those who have been falsely accused of harassment.

To apply and learn more about the process, see Universal Code of Conduct/Drafting committee.

2021 community consultations: Notice and call for volunteers / translators[edita]

From 5 April – 5 May 2021 there will be conversations on many Wikimedia projects about how to enforce the UCoC. We are looking for volunteers to translate key material, as well as to help host consultations on their own languages or projects using suggested key questions. If you are interested in volunteering for either of these roles, please contact us in whatever language you are most comfortable.

To learn more about this work and other conversations taking place, see Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultations.

-- Xeno (WMF) (talk) 22h09min de 5 de Abríl de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Global bot policy changes[edita]

Line numbering coming soon to all wikis[edita]

-- Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 15h09min de 12 de Abríl de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Suggested Values[edita]

Timur Vorkul (WMDE) 14h08min de 22 de Abríl de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Invitation to join the UCoC Roundtable Discussions[edita]

You are invited to participate in the Roundtable Discussions about how to enforce the Universal Code of Conduct within the Wikimedia movement. There are two Zoom calls scheduled at 15 May and 29 May, both at 15:00-16.30 UTC. Please sign your name here if you are interested. Should you have any questions, please contact RamzyM (WMF). Thank you! MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 21h48min de 5 de Maiu de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Invitation to join the 12 June UCoC Roundtable discussion[edita]

Dear Wikimedians: you are invited to participate in the next Roundtable discussion on the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC). The next iteration would be held on Saturday, 12 June 2021, on 05.00-06.30 UTC (see your local time here). The forum would discuss how to enforce the Code of Conduct across Wikimedia projects and communities. Should you have any question, please direct it to Ramzy Muliawan. See you there! MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 09h44min de 3 de Juñu de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Universal Code of Conduct News – Issue 1[edita]

Universal Code of Conduct News
Issue 1, June 2021Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the first issue of Universal Code of Conduct News! This newsletter will help Wikimedians stay involved with the development of the new code, and will distribute relevant news, research, and upcoming events related to the UCoC.

Please note, this is the first issue of UCoC Newsletter which is delivered to all subscribers and projects as an announcement of the initiative. If you want the future issues delivered to your talk page, village pumps, or any specific pages you find appropriate, you need to subscribe here.

You can help us by translating the newsletter issues in your languages to spread the news and create awareness of the new conduct to keep our beloved community safe for all of us. Please add your name here if you want to be informed of the draft issue to translate beforehand. Your participation is valued and appreciated.

  • Affiliate consultations – Wikimedia affiliates of all sizes and types were invited to participate in the UCoC affiliate consultation throughout March and April 2021. (continue reading)
  • 2021 key consultations – The Wikimedia Foundation held enforcement key questions consultations in April and May 2021 to request input about UCoC enforcement from the broader Wikimedia community. (continue reading)
  • Roundtable discussions – The UCoC facilitation team hosted two 90-minute-long public roundtable discussions in May 2021 to discuss UCoC key enforcement questions. More conversations are scheduled. (continue reading)
  • Phase 2 drafting committee – The drafting committee for the phase 2 of the UCoC started their work on 12 May 2021. Read more about their work. (continue reading)
  • Diff blogs – The UCoC facilitators wrote several blog posts based on interesting findings and insights from each community during local project consultation that took place in the 1st quarter of 2021. (continue reading)

--MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 23h06min de 11 de Juñu de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Wikimania 2021: Individual Program Submissions[edita]

Wikimania logo with text 2.svg

Dear all,

Wikimania 2021 will be hosted virtually for the first time in the event's 15-year history. Since there is no in-person host, the event is being organized by a diverse group of Wikimedia volunteers that form the Core Organizing Team (COT) for Wikimania 2021.

Event Program - Individuals or a group of individuals can submit their session proposals to be a part of the program. There will be translation support for sessions provided in a number of languages. See more information here.

Below are some links to guide you through;

Please note that the deadline for submission is 18th June 2021.

Announcements- To keep up to date with the developments around Wikimania, the COT sends out weekly updates. You can view them in the Announcement section here.

Office Hour - If you are left with questions, the COT will be hosting some office hours (in multiple languages), in multiple time-zones, to answer any programming questions that you might have. Details can be found here.

Best regards,

MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 04h18min de 16 de Juñu de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

On behalf of Wikimania 2021 Core Organizing Team

Editing news 2021 #2[edita]

14h14min de 24 de Juñu de 2021 (UTC)

Server switch[edita]

SGrabarczuk (WMF) 01h19min de 27 de Juñu de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Universal Code of Conduct News – Issue 2[edita]

Universal Code of Conduct News
Issue 2, July 2021Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the second issue of Universal Code of Conduct News! This newsletter will help Wikimedians stay involved with the development of the new code and will distribute relevant news, research, and upcoming events related to the UCoC.

If you haven’t already, please remember to subscribe here if you would like to be notified about future editions of the newsletter, and also leave your username here if you’d like to be contacted to help with translations in the future.

  • Enforcement Draft Guidelines Review - Initial meetings of the drafting committee have helped to connect and align key topics on enforcement, while highlighting prior research around existing processes and gaps within our movement. (continue reading)
  • Targets of Harassment Research - To support the drafting committee, the Wikimedia Foundation has conducted a research project focused on experiences of harassment on Wikimedia projects. (continue reading)
  • Functionaries’ Consultation - Since June, Functionaries from across the various wikis have been meeting to discuss what the future will look like in a global context with the UCoC. (continue reading)
  • Roundtable Discussions - The UCoC facilitation team once again, hosted another roundtable discussion, this time for Korean-speaking community members and participants of other ESEAP projects to discuss the enforcement of the UCoC. (continue reading)
  • Early Adoption of UCoC by Communities - Since its ratification by the Board in February 2021, situations whereby UCoC is being adopted and applied within the Wikimedia community has grown. (continue reading)
  • New Timeline for the Interim Trust & Safety Case Review Committee - The CRC was originally expected to conclude by July 1. However, with the UCoC now expected to be in development until December, the timeline for the CRC has also changed. (continue reading)
  • Wikimania - The UCoC team is planning to hold a moderated discussion featuring representatives across the movement during Wikimania 2021. It also plans to have a presence at the conference’s Community Village. (continue reading)
  • Diff blogs - Check out the most recent publications about the UCoC on Wikimedia Diff blog. (continue reading)

Should you have any question regarding the UCoC, please direct it to the Movement Strategy & Governance facilitator for the ESEAP region, RamzyM (WMF).

-- MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 14h12min de 14 de Jullu de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee[edita]

Movement Strategy announces the Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee. The Call opens August 2, 2021 and closes September 1, 2021.

The Committee is expected to represent diversity in the Movement. Diversity includes gender, language, geography, and experience. This comprises participation in projects, affiliates, and the Wikimedia Foundation.

English fluency is not required to become a member. If needed, translation and interpretation support is provided. Members will receive an allowance to offset participation costs. It is US$100 every two months.

We are looking for people who have some of the following skills:

  • Know how to write collaboratively. (demonstrated experience is a plus)
  • Are ready to find compromises.
  • Focus on inclusion and diversity.
  • Have knowledge of community consultations.
  • Have intercultural communication experience.
  • Have governance or organization experience in non-profits or communities.
  • Have experience negotiating with different parties.

The Committee is expected to start with 15 people. If there are 20 or more candidates, a mixed election and selection process will happen. If there are 19 or fewer candidates, then the process of selection without election takes place.

Will you help move Wikimedia forward in this important role? Submit your candidacy starting from next week here. Please contact strategy2030Template:Atwikimedia.org or Ramzy Muliawan, Movement Strategy and Governance facilitator for the ESEAP region, with questions.

-- MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 10h40min de 30 de Jullu de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Delay of the 2021 WMF Board of Trustees election[edita]

Dear Wikimedians,

We are reaching out to you today regarding the 2021 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election. This election was due to open on August 4th. Due to some technical issues with SecurePoll, the election must be delayed by two weeks. This means we plan to launch the election on August 18th, which is the day after Wikimania concludes.

For information on the technical issues, you can see the Phabricator ticket.

We are truly sorry for this delay and hope that we will get back on schedule on August 18th. We are in touch with the Elections Committee and the candidates to coordinate next steps. We will update the Board election Talk page and Telegram channel as we know more.

-- MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 16h07min de 3 de Agostu de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

New Wikipedia Library collections and design update (August 2021)[edita]

Hello Wikimedians!

The TWL OWL says log in today!

The Wikipedia Library is pleased to announce the addition of new collections, alongside a new interface design. New collections include:

Additionally, De Gruyter and Nomos have been centralised from their previous on-wiki signup location on the German Wikipedia. Many other collections are freely available by simply logging in to The Wikipedia Library with your Wikimedia login!

We are also excited to announce that the first version of a new design for My Library was deployed this week. We will be iterating on this design with more features over the coming weeks. Read more on the project page on Meta.

Lastly, an Echo notification will begin rolling out soon to notify eligible editors about the library (T132084). If you can translate the notification please do so at TranslateWiki!

--The Wikipedia Library Team 13h23min de 11 de Agostu de 2021 (UTC)

This message was delivered via the Global Mass Message tool to The Wikipedia Library Global Delivery List.

Universal Code of Conduct - Enforcement draft guidelines review[edita]

The Universal Code of Conduct Phase 2 drafting committee would like comments about the enforcement draft guidelines for the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC). This review period is planned to begin 17 August 2021.

Community and staff members collaborated to develop these draft guidelines based on consultations, discussions, and research. These guidelines are not final but you can help move the progress forward. Provide comments about these guidelines by 17 October 2021. The committee will be revising the guidelines based upon community input.

Everyone may share comments in a number of places. Facilitators welcome comments in any language on the draft review talk page or by email. Comments can also be shared on talk pages of translations, at local discussions, or during round-table discussions and conversation hours.

There are planned live discussions about the UCoC enforcement draft guidelines:

Wikimania 2021 session - 16 August @ 11:00 UTC - 11:45 UTC
Conversation hours - 24 August, 31 August, 7 September @ 03:00 UTC & 14:00 UTC
Roundtable calls - 18 September @ 03:00 UTC & 15:00 UTC

The facilitation team supporting this review period hopes to reach a large number of communities. Having a shared understanding is important. If you do not see a conversation happening in your community, please organize a discussion. Facilitators can assist you in setting up the conversations.

Discussions will be summarized and presented to the drafting committee every two weeks. The summaries will be published here.

If you have any questions, please contact Ramzy Muliawan, the facilitator for ESEAP region.

-- MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 14h51min de 17 de Agostu de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Voting for the 2021 WMF Board of Trustees election is now open[edita]

Voting for the 2021 Board of Trustees election is now open. Candidates from the community were asked to submit their candidacy. After a three week long Call for Candidates, there are 19 candidates for the 2021 election.

The Wikimedia movement has the opportunity to vote for the selection of community-and-affiliate trustees. By voting, you will help to identify those people who have the qualities to best serve the needs of the movement for the next several years. The Board is expected to select the four most voted candidates to serve as trustees. Voting closes 31 August 2021.

The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees oversees the Wikimedia Foundation's operations. The Board wants to improve their competences and diversity as a team. They have shared the areas of expertise that they are currently missing and hope to cover with new trustees.

Learn more about candidates. Learn about the Board of Trustees. Vote.

Read the full announcement.

Best,

The Elections Committee

-- MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 01h12min de 18 de Agostu de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

The 2022 Community Wishlist Survey will happen in January[edita]

SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 00h23min de 7 de Setembru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee ending 14 September 2021[edita]

Movement Strategy announces the Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee. The Call opens August 2, 2021 and closes September 14, 2021.

The Committee is expected to represent diversity in the Movement. Diversity includes gender, language, geography, and experience. This comprises participation in projects, affiliates, and the Wikimedia Foundation.

English fluency is not required to become a member. If needed, translation and interpretation support is provided. Members will receive an allowance to offset participation costs. It is US$100 every two months.

We are looking for people who have some of the following skills:

  • Know how to write collaboratively. (demonstrated experience is a plus)
  • Are ready to find compromises.
  • Focus on inclusion and diversity.
  • Have knowledge of community consultations.
  • Have intercultural communication experience.
  • Have governance or organization experience in non-profits or communities.
  • Have experience negotiating with different parties.

The Committee is expected to start with 15 people. If there are 20 or more candidates, a mixed election and selection process will happen. If there are 19 or fewer candidates, then the process of selection without election takes place.

Will you help move Wikimedia forward in this important role? Submit your candidacy here. Please contact strategy2030(_AT_)wikimedia.org with questions.

Xeno (WMF) 17h02min de 10 de Setembru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Server switch[edita]

SGrabarczuk (WMF) (Diskusaun) 00h45min de 11 de Setembru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Talk to the Community Tech[edita]

Template:Dir

Read this message in another languageAjude a traduzir para a sua língua, por favor

Hello!

As we have recently announced, we, the team working on the Community Wishlist Survey, would like to invite you to an online meeting with us. It will take place on September 15th, 23:00 UTC on Zoom, and will last an hour. Click here to join.

Agenda

Format

The meeting will not be recorded or streamed. Notes without attribution will be taken and published on Meta-Wiki. The presentation (first three points in the agenda) will be given in English.

We can answer questions asked in English, French, Polish, and Spanish. If you would like to ask questions in advance, add them on the Community Wishlist Survey talk page or send to sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org.

Natalia Rodriguez (the Community Tech manager) will be hosting this meeting.

Invitation link

See you! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (Diskusaun) 03h04min de 11 de Setembru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Movement Charter Drafting Committee - Community Elections to take place October 11 - 24[edita]

This is a short message with an update from the Movement Charter process. The call for candidates for the Drafting Committee closed September 14, and we got a diverse range of candidates. The committee will consist of 15 members, and those will be (s)elected via three different ways.

The 15 member committee will be selected with a 3-step process:

  • Election process for project communities to elect 7 members of the committee.
  • Selection process for affiliates to select 6 members of the committee.
  • Wikimedia Foundation process to appoint 2 members of the committee.

The community elections will take place between October 11 and October 24. The other process will take place in parallel, so that all processes will be concluded by November 1.

For the full context of the Movement Charter, its role, as well the process for its creation, please have a look at Meta. You can also contact us at any time on Telegram or via email (wikimedia2030@wikimedia.org).

Best regards, RamzyM (WMF) 08h55min de 21 de Setembru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Select You the question statements for candidates of Drafting Committee Movement Charter[edita]

Into 2021-10-04 11:59:59 UTC you can select question statements for the candidates of Drafting Committee Movement Charter. ✍️ Dušan Kreheľ (discussão) 01h53min de 30 de Setembru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Vamos falar sobre as melhorias da área de trabalho[edita]

Annotated Wikipedia Vector interface (logged-out).png

Olá!

Você notou que algumas wikis têm uma interface de área de trabalho diferente? Você está curioso sobre as próximas etapas? Talvez você tenha dúvidas ou ideias sobre o design ou questões técnicas?

Participe de uma reunião online com a equipe que trabalha nas melhorias da área de trabalho! Vai acontecer em 12 de outubro, 13:00 BRT (16:00 UTC) no Zoom. Vai durar uma hora. Clique aqui para participar.

Agenda

  • Atualização sobre os desenvolvimentos recentes
  • Cabeçalho fixo - apresentação da versão de demonstração
  • Perguntas e respostas, discussão

Formato

A reunião não será gravada ou transmitida. As anotações serão feitas em um arquivo do Google Docs. A parte da apresentação (dois primeiros pontos da agenda) será dada em inglês.

Podemos responder a perguntas feitas em inglês, francês, polonês e espanhol. Se você gostaria de fazer perguntas com antecedência, adicione-as na página de discussão ou envie-as para sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org.

Olga Vasileva (o gerente da equipe) será o anfitrião desta reunião.

Link de convite

Esperamos vê-lo! SGrabarczuk (WMF) 22h50min de 4 de Outubru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Universal Code of Conduct Draft Enforcement Guidelines review still needs your ideas and opinions[edita]

Hello, this is just a reminder that the Universal Code of Conduct Draft Enforcement Guidelines are open for review and comment. The Drafting Committee will start working on revisions and improvement in less than two weeks (October 17), so it is important that you give them your ideas and opinions soon!

There is now a short, simple version of the Draft Guidelines here to make your review easier. If possible, also help translate the short version into more languages!

We will also hold one last conversation hour on October 15, 2021 03:00 and 14:00 UTC.

On behalf of the Drafting Committee, much thanks to everyone who has given ideas so far. We hope to hear from more of you - the Guidelines will be much stronger if more opinions are included.

Best regards, RamzyM (WMF) 07h27min de 6 de Outubru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Voting period to elect members of the Movement Charter Drafting Committee is now open[edita]

Voting for the election for the members for the Movement Charter drafting committee is now open. In total, 70 Wikimedians from around the world are running for 7 seats in these elections. Voting is open from October 12 to October 24, 2021.

The committee will consist of 15 members in total: The online communities vote for 7 members, 6 members will be selected by the Wikimedia affiliates through a parallel process, and 2 members will be appointed by the Wikimedia Foundation. The plan is to assemble the committee by November 1, 2021.

Best,

Kaarel Vaidla
Movement Strategy & Governance Team, Wikimedia Foundation
10h35min de 12 de Outubru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Universal Code of Conduct News – Issue 4[edita]

Universal Code of Conduct News
Issue 4, October 2021Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the fourth issue of Universal Code of Conduct News! This newsletter will help Wikimedians stay involved with the development of the new code and will distribute relevant news, research, and upcoming events related to the UCoC.

If you haven’t already, please remember to subscribe here if you would like to be notified about future editions of the newsletter, and also leave your username here if you’d like to be contacted to help with translations in the future.

  • Enforcement Draft Guidelines Review Wrap-up - The Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement Draft Guidelines Review will come to a close on 17 October 2021, after more than two months of extensive consultations. (continue reading)
  • Roundtable Discussions and Conversation Hours - Another successful roundtable session happened on September 18, 2021 to discuss the EDGR. One last conversation hour will be happening on October 15th, 2021. (continue reading)
  • Movement Charter Drafting Committee Elections - The Movement Charter Drafting Committee selection process has kicked off and will be open until October 25, 2021. Contributors to Wikimedia projects can elect their favorite candidates on to the committee. (continue reading)
  • New Direction for the Newsletter - As we round-up the consultation processes for the Universal Code of Conduct, the facilitation team is currently envisioning new directions for the newsletter. (continue reading)
  • Diff Blogs - Check out the most recent publications about the UCoC on Wikimedia Diff. (continue reading)

RamzyM (WMF) 18h25min de 14 de Outubru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Learn how the Implementation Grants can support your Movement Strategy plans[edita]

We are excited to announce the reopening of the Movement Strategy Implementation Grants. This program fund projects that advance a specific Movement Strategy initiative. The projects can be big or small, but they must all make a case for advancing one initiative.

Read all about it, what to apply for, and how to apply. Please do encourage others to apply as well.

Best regards, RamzyM (WMF) 10h22min de 21 de Outubru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Fale com a Comunidade de Tecnologia[edita]

Magic Wand Icon 229981 Color Flipped.svg

Olá!

Nós, a equipe que trabalha na lista de desejos da comunidade, gostaríamos de convidá-lo para uma reunião online conosco. Será realizado em 27 Outubru nian (Loron-kuarta), às 14:30 UTC no Zoom e terá a duração de uma hora. Clique aqui para ingressar.

Agenda

Formato

A reunião não será gravada ou transmitida. Notas sem atribuição serão tomadas e publicadas no Meta-Wiki. A apresentação (todos os pontos da agenda, exceto as perguntas e respostas) será feita em inglês.

Podemos responder a perguntas feitas em inglês, francês, polonês, espanhol, alemão e italiano. Se você gostaria de fazer perguntas com antecedência, adicione-as na página de discussão dos desejos da comunidade ou envie um e-mail para sgrabarczuk@wikimedia.org.

Natalia Rodriguez (gerente da Comunidade de Tecnologia) será a anfitriã desta reunião.

Link de convite

Esperamos vê-lo! SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 12h44min de 25 de Outubru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Meet the new Movement Charter Drafting Committee members[edita]

Os processos de eleição e seleção do Comité de Redação do Estatuto do Movimento estão concluídos.

O comité irá reunir-se em breve para começar o seu trabalho. O comité pode nomear até mais três (3) membros para as lacunas de diversidade e de técnicos.

Se estiver interessado em participar no processo de redação do Estatuto do Movimento, siga as atualizações no Meta e junte-se ao grupo Telegram.

Com agradecimentos da equipa de Estratégia e Administração do Movimento

Best, RamzyM (WMF) 13h39min de 1 de Novembru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

ESEAP Regional Education Meeting[edita]

Join us for the 1st ESEAP Regional Education Meeting on 27th November 2021 at 7:00 UTC.

We are using this as an opportunity to strengthen the EduWiki network, explore collaboration opportunities, and identify common practices or challenges that are faced by our community members in different regions of the world. Learn and share your projects, tools, or ideas with the education community in the ESEAP region.

We are excited to hear from these wonderful speakers:

Education activities in Indonesia - Dimas Hardijanto, Deputy Coordinator of Education Program of Wikimedia Indonesia
Education activities in Australia - Alex Lum, President of Wikimedia Australia
Education activities in Malaysia - Dody Ismoyo, Wikimedia Community User Group Malaysia
Education activities in the Philippines - Imelda Brazal, EWOC Community Specialist - ESEAP Region

Read more about this event here: ESEAP Regional Meeting You may join as a sharer by adding your own agenda or send an email to dangbrazal@gmail.com to be included in the participants list.

Thank you.

Best,

EduWiki Outreach Collaborators Community Specialists Team

MediaWiki message delivery (discussão) 07h54min de 23 de Novembru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]

Closing the comment period for the Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement Draft Guidelines[edita]

Thank you for your continued comments and ideas on the Universal Code of Conduct enforcement guidelines. Your responses have helped to build a stronger Universal Code of Conduct.

If you have not already provided your comments, now is the time as the drafting committee has been meeting to update the enforcement guidelines. The drafting committee wants to consider all comments as they make their updates. Please submit any comments by the end of November. The Committee hopes to finish its revisions before the end of the year, and the revised guidelines will be published as soon as they have been completed.

The next steps for the Universal Code of Conduct include conversations about ratification of the enforcement guidelines. There will be a conversation about ratification on November 29.

The Wikimedia Foundation will make recommendations to the Board of Trustees about the ratification of the guidelines in December. The recommendations will inform the next steps in the Universal Code of Conduct process.

Best, RamzyM (WMF) 08h57min de 26 de Novembru de 2021 (UTC)[Responder]